rickemmanuel

Thursday, March 30, 2006

it's spring?

It's supposed to be spring but it still feels like winter. Heavy rain and record low temps I think is taking its toll. Someone asked me whether I liked the rain, I just said, "It was nice yesterday." This weather is not conducive to being creative and/or energetic. Blah.


I came across this site www.missdu.com. How creative is that! Or they just have lots of time on their hands.

Entertaining news of the day! Naomi Campbell was arrested for allegedly bashing her housekeeper on the head with an 'object'. Could it be her cellphone again? If she's convicted, she could face jail time. I somehow doubt it. In the words of Tim Gunn, I would've have "bitch-slapped her" and put some sense into her. www.tmz.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search