rickemmanuel

Thursday, March 23, 2006

san francisco

It's been awhile since I've posted. I'm surprised this account is still active. It's now 2006 and I've been to France twice since I last posted. Friends and family have been to other countries. Unfortunately, we still have the same man heading the country. I've been reading lots of blogs lately and my favorites seem to be about cities and shopping. I have decided that I will start a blog about the fabulous Bay Area and beyond. I will post pictures I/we have taken, pictures of interest to me, etc.. We'll see. I will either get so focused on this or this will be all a big fantasy.

I had an appointment yesterday to visit sfhostels at 312 mason st. I was dreading it as I thought it was not really necessary to visit their facilities in order to add them to the hotel list that I hand out at my work. I'm actually glad I did and the general manager who gave me a tour was very accomodating. It was quite interesting to see how, if you did not have much money to spend for accomodations, the idea of hosteling would be appealing. The rooms were nice and clean and so were the bathrooms and the location is very ideal. The visit changed my idea about hosteling. Check them out at www.sfhostels.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search