rickemmanuel

Thursday, May 20, 2004

flame, 051904

Miss Universe: Yesterday I posted on opmb.com mb that maricar's video interview is on and today i saw that someone was so incensed that my thread was inaccurate. How was i to know that some people are not computer savvy or learned enough.

I feel so Martha Stewart like tonight. I started a new project: stained glass window. It's going to be Modigliani style. Can't wait to see the finished result.

Goodbye Jasmine Trias. That girl can't sing. She can sing but there's no emotion there. Its quite embarassing that she made top 3. AI has lost my interest. She's pretty enough but so short. She will do well in the Philippines.

We're having cpa tonite. cpa=chicken, pork adobo. Haven't had this in a while. I'm serving it with sauteed bean sprouts. Yummmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search