rickemmanuel

Monday, March 27, 2006

Friday wetness

Was San Francisco wet or what? I had an appointment to see my dermatologist in the Richmond and it was crazy getting there. The rain was relentless and it was very windy. Umbrellas were useless. I was hoping to take pictures of Clement St but it was so darn gray that it would not have given justice to Chinatown West. I had a late lunch at Singapore-Malaysia restaurant. I ordered low bak and Singapore-style bihoon noodles. That block between 9th and 10th Ave is like restaurant row - one restaurant next to each other. I debated whether to hang around that area but decided to head to Union Square. Like a foolish tourist, I stood in the rain and started taking pictures.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search