rickemmanuel

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Bill came to town

Yesterday was Friday and Emmanuel and I usually had our usual late Friday lunch. We opted for Max's at the Opera Plaza. Certain areas of the plaza was cordoned off and people were standing around, some with cameras. Curious that I was, I found out that Bill Clinton was doing a signing of his new book at the Books Inc. Looking out the window, I saw Gavin Newsom walking towards the back entrance of the store and a few minutes later, I saw both Bill Clinton and Gavin towards the front of the store chatting. Then Bill exited the store and I thought that was the end of that. Not quite. He then, along with the secret service, proceeded to enter the restaurant that we were in, walk past us, said hello to the kitchen staff and shook hands with some of the wait staff. How exciting was that!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
online college search